This course is designed to provide information on new delivery models of cardiac rehabilitation that apply digital technologies and increase provider knowledge regarding telehealth cardiac rehabilitation programs.
- To go over the terminology and indications for cardiac rehabilitation.
- To introduce the nuts and bolts of telehealth cardiac rehabilitation.
- To provide the safety, regulatory, and financial policies related to telehealth cardiac rehabilitation
After completing this activity, participants should be better able to do the following with regards to eConsults:
- Discuss the indications, advantages, and criteria for offering telehealth cardiac rehabilitation services.
- Present the core components in developing a telehealth cardiac rehabilitation program.
- Describe different models of telehealth cardiac rehabilitation delivery.
- Examine safety, regulatory, and financial considerations of a telehealth cardiac rehabilitation program.
- Linda Park, PhD, FNP
- Jill Howie Esquivel, PhD, FNP
- Gabriela Toledo, PhD
- Kathleen Bunch Meneses, MS
Funded through CDC Cooperative Agreement NU58DP006620-InnoVAte in partnership with the Virginia Department of Health. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or Virginia Department of Health.
*Purchase grants one learner one year’s access to lessons and quizzes (access expires 365 days from date of course activation.)